Hi Jane, from Toni at Sioux City. Those are wonderful sketches of the market! Please tell me if you do any cleaning of lines or color after you import from your scans? The drawings look so nice. Also, thanks for your support at our event in Centralia Wa in July!
Just found this from last year! No I don't clean lines after scanning. At most I'll crop and sometimes intensify the color saturation because the scanning process sometimes tones things down.
2 comments:
Hi Jane, from Toni at Sioux City.
Those are wonderful sketches of the market! Please tell me if you do any cleaning of lines or color after you import from your scans? The drawings look so nice.
Also, thanks for your support at our event in Centralia Wa in July!
Just found this from last year! No I don't clean lines after scanning. At most I'll crop and sometimes intensify the color saturation because the scanning process sometimes tones things down.
Post a Comment